Our privacy promise
Your privacy is of the highest importance to us, and we promise never to release your personal details to any outside company for mailing or marketing purposes.
When you make a purchase from our website, we do collect certain personal information from you (for example: your name, email address, payment address and details). All such information is held on secure servers.
In order to serve you most efficiently, reputable third-party banking and distribution institutions handle our credit card transactions and order fulfilment. They receive the information needed to verify and authorise your payment card and to process your order. All such organisations are under a strict obligation to keep your personal information private.
We’d love you to be among the first to receive exciting offers and news about our products and services and we do this by email. Don’t forget to also visit us online and via social media for our special offers.
Your privacy is very important to us which is why we make sure you’re always in control of what we do with your personal information.
This is our simple customer contact promise:
- We’ll never pass your personal details to anyone outside Lullabébé for them to use for their own marketing purposes.
- We will make sure our contact with you is relevant based on the information you give us and is to help you make the most of what we have to offer. That means things like:
- Tips and guidance to help you get the best out of your products
- News to help you make informed choices in the things you buy
- Details of new products and services
- Special offers
- Or simply, to get your feedback.
- You can opt out at any time by emailing us with this information.
- We’ll always comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and all other relevant legislation.
Please do let us know if your details change so that we can continue to stay in touch.